- What are Chickpeas-Spinach and Cod! A marvelous recipe that I came up with, and you are going to adopt it in your quest for healthy meals!
- Many say, that I cook with whole grains, way too much, and that is true!
- There is a good reason that I love to include whole grains in my cooking, and here are a few!
- Grains are naturally high in fiber, helping you feel full and satisfied — which makes it easier to maintain a healthy body weight. Whole grains are also linked to a lower risk of heart disease, diabetes, certain cancers, and other health problems!
- Those are valid reasons to cook them often!
- But my reason is that I like them, and I enjoy them with pleasure!
- I always look for ways to incorporate them into my cooking!
- Here is my latest adventure…
- I joined two of my favorites, grains, and fish!
- I AM VERY HAPPY I DID, I LOVE THIS NEW RECIPE!
- Chickpeas with spinach and fresh filet of Cod!
You will need!
1/4 cup olive oil
1 bunch of fresh green onions, cut up
2 cloves garlic smashed
1/2 bunch of parsley, cut up
1 bunch fresh spinach
1 can chickpeas rinsed
4 oz red or white wine, if wine is not available, use apple cider vinegar
2 cups vegetable broth
1/2 can diced tomatoes
1 filet of Cod
salt and pepper
Here is how you make the delicious recipe of chickpeas, spinach, and fresh Cod!
In a heavy pan, add the oil and sauté the onions, garlic, and parsley for a few minutes!
Add the rest of the ingredients, except the fish, and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat!
Now add the fish and cook for 8 minutes, turn off the heat and let it cook for a few more minutes!
Taste your food and see if it needs any adjustment! Your Chickpeas-Spinach and Cod recipe is ready!