Divine shrimp with herbs and Feta
Dill and Feta make this recipe irresistible.
If you haven’t started using dill in your cooking, please start, it’s so delicious, you will love it for sure!
Amazing taste! Shrimp is easy to cook and always appreciated by many!
Great for Bruschetta or a salad topping also for a nice wrap and tacos, or just like that because you like seafood!
A good white wine like a chardonnay will go very well with this appetizer. Divine shrimp so many ways to enjoy it!
Here is what you need for making Divine shrimp with herbs and Feta!
- 20 shrimp shell removed and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 5 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- ½ cup dill chopped
- 1 fresh sweet corn or 1 cup from a can with no juice
- ½ cup white wine, it has to be good wine, or it will make or break the recipe
- A touch of salt and pepper, oregano and a little
- Sprinkle with a little Greek Feta
Here is what to do
Add a touch of olive oil in a heavy pan with the garlic and sauté for a minute.
Add the shrimp and continue cooking for a few more minutes.
Deglaze with the wine, cook for another minute and add the rest of the ingredients!
This recipe should not take more than 6 minutes. Always be careful with shrimp it cooks fast, overcooks and you have a rubbery shrimp!
Sprinkle with feta and serve!
Simply delicious, divine shrimp with herbs and Feta!