Divine shrimp with herbs and Feta
Dill and Feta make this recipe irresistible.
Amazing taste! Shrimp is easy to cook and always appreciated by many!
Great for Bruschetta or a salad topping also for a nice wrap and tacos, or just like that because you like seafood!
A good white wine like a chardonnay will go very well with this appetizer.
Here is what you need
- 20 shrimp shell removed and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 5 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- ½ cup dill chopped
- 1 fresh sweet corn or 1 cup from a can with no juice
- ½ cup white wine, it has to be good wine, or it will make or break the recipe
- A touch of salt and pepper, oregano and a little
- Sprinkle with a little Greek Feta
Here is what to do
Add a touch of olive oil in a heavy pan with the garlic and sauté for a minute.
Add the shrimp and continue cooking for a few more minutes.
Deglaze with the wine, cook another minute and add the rest of the ingredients!
This recipe should not take more than 6 minutes. Always be careful with shrimp it cooks fast, overcooks and you have a rubbery shrimp!
Sprinkle with feta and serve!
Simply divine shrimp!
Trackback from your site.